Mix for the preparation of bavarois and mousse
- 500 g Zeesan
- 625 g Water
- 2.500 g Whipping cream
- 300 g Swiss Roll
- 1.500 g Frutafill
- 300 g Paletta Miroir Neutral
- 300 g Scaldis Milk
- Put a plastic sheet of 4 cm hight and 20 cm length into a ring with a diameter of 5 cm.
- Place a slice of swiss roll onto the bottom.
- Pipe a dot Fruitful (25 gr) onto the swiss roll.
- Mix the Zeesan (any flavour) with the water.
- Blend the semi whipped cream or topping carefully with the Zeesan/water mixture.
- Add approx. 60 gram bavarian into the ring and flatten the surface.
- We advice to put the bavarian for one hour inside the refrigerator before freezing, to get an optimal setting.
- Put the Paletta Miroir (any flavour) on top of the bavarian and release the plastic sheet.
- Make a raster with Scaldis on a plastic sheet of 5 cm hight and 21 cm length pull around the bavarian.
- Put back into the freezer and release the plastic before futher use as decoration.
Yield 60 pieces