Bombe au Chocolate
150g Neutral Mousse Mix
750g whipping cream
8g vanilla flavor
Recipe 1 500g
Chocolate Mousse Mix
2500g whipping cream
300g Swiss Roll Choco with Biscamix Choco
600g Fruitful Cherry
600g Miroir Chocolate
- Put a ball Fruitful Cherry (100 gram a pieces) into the freezer. Herefor you also can use a Flexipan mat (1268).
- Mix the Zeesan Neutral, water and Flavour Vanilla. Blend the semi whipped cream or topping carefully with the Zeesan/water mixture.
- Pour the bavarian into rings of 10 cm 0.2 cm high. We advice to put the bavarian for one hour inside the refrigerator before freezing, to get an optimal setting.
- Cut pieces of the choco Swiss Roll with a ring of 14 cm 0. Mix the Zeesan Choco with the water.
- Blend the semi whipped cream or topping carefully with the Zeesan/water mixture.
- Fill a Zeelandia volume cup of 14 cm 0 with approx. 600 gram bavarian.
- Put the Frozen Fruitful Cherry ball the middle of the bavarian.
- Place the ring vanilla bavarian onto the choco bavarian and cover with a layer Choco Swiss Roll.
- We advice to put the bavarian for one hour inside the refrigerator before freezing, to get an optimal setting.
- Mix 5% water into the Paletta Miroir Choco and heat at least till 110°F.
- Release the bavarian from the Cup and glace with the Paletta Choco Miroir.
- Decorate the bombes with Pajets.
- Make a decoration with scaldis (see picture).
Yield 6 pieces