Brioche Cheese Bread
Scrumptiously savory, our Brioche Cheese Bread is a perfect accompaniment for the center of plate or your bread bowl.
• 7000g 70% flour
• 3000g 30% Vienna Brioche
• 400g 4% fresh yeast
• 4500g 45% water
• 500g 5% butter
• 11550g mozzarella grated (35g/piece)
• 9900g feta cheese (30g/piece)
• 990g garden herb (3g/piece)
• 330p egg (1/piece)
• 250g Ovex Liquid
• 660g sea salt (2g/piece)
- Mix the ingredients to a well developed cold dough.
- Dough temperature 75°F.
- First proof 30 minutes.
- Sacling weight 185 gram.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Roll the edges to the inside and squeeze the ends.
- Place on a baking tray and fill the middle with 65 gram of cheese filling.
- Brush with Ovex Liquide.
- Final proof approx. 40 minutes.
- Break the egg in the middle of the bread.
- Baking temperature 445°F.
- Baking time 12 minutes.
- Put some sea salt on top after baking.
Yield 83 pieces