Add this beautiful Nutella-rich dessert powered with Vienna Brioche to your dessert menu.
• 1400g 70% flour
• 600g 30% Vienna Brioche
• 80g 4% fresh yeast
• 920g 46% water
• 50g 2.5% cocoa
• 1140g Nutella (20g/piece)
• 200g RTU Pectin Spray Glaze
- Fill small silicone moulds with 20 gram
- Nutella and place them in the freezer.
- Mix the ingredients to a well developed dough.
- When the dough is well developed divide it in half.
- Mix the cocoa in one half.
- Dough temperature 78°F.
- Dough rest 12 minutes.
- Scaling weight 111 x 10 grams (yellow and chocolate). Round up.
- Roll out the left over dough yellow and chocolate into a thickness of 1 mm and cut rounds of 5 cm.
- Place the rounds in the middle of a cake ring with a diameter of 9 cm.
- On top place 3 chocolate dough balls and 3 yellow dough balls on the side.
- Final proof 40 minutes.
- Before baking place a frozen block of Nutella in the middle.
- Baking temperature 480°F.
- Baking time 8 minutes.
- Glaze with Paletta Spray Neutral and decorate as desired.
Yield 37 pieces