Our Brioche Pie utilizes Zeelandia's rich Tiramisu Mousse Mix, a perfect dessert that celebrates Italian Tiramisu with a delectable new spin.
• 1400g 70% flour
• 600g 30% Vienna Brioche
• 80g 4% fresh yeast
• 920g 46% water
• 100g 5% cocoa
• 8000g Tiramisu Bavarian with Tiramisu Mousse Mix
• 500g RTU Pectin Spray Glaze
• 400g hazelnut (broken)
- Mix the ingredients to a well developed dough.
- Dough temperature 78°F.
- Scaling weight 1000 gram.
- Fold into a square.
- Intermediate proof 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1 mm (60×80 cm).
- Final proof 40 minutes.
- Prick the dough.
- Glaze with some oil and bake with steam.
- Baking temperature 520°F. Baking time 4 minutes.
- After cooling down, cut the flat bread in strokes of 8 x 60 cm.
- Put 400 gram tiramisu bavarian on top and spread it evenly.
- Put another piece of bread on top and repeat the step above.
- Put the last piece of bread on top and glaze with Paletta Spray Neutral.
- Decorate with (broken) hazelnuts.
- Cut into pieces of 8 x 4 cm.
Yield 150 pieces