Twist of Brioche & Nutella
The cream-nuttiness of Nutella mixes with Vienna Brioche to create a deliciously yummy fan favorite.
• 1400g 70% flour
• 600g 30% Vienna Brioche
• 60g 3% fresh yeast
• 860g 43% water
• 100g 5% butter
• 200g Rap
• 500g water
• 250g Nutella
• 50g Ovex Liquid
• 440g RTU Pectin Spray Glaze (10g/piece)
• 220g broken roasted hazelnuts (5g/piece)
- Mix the ingredients to a firm and cold dough
- Dough temperature 78°F.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts.
- Mould into cobs and rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix the water and Rap during 3 minutes at high speed with a whisk.
- Mix in the Nutella, the Nutella custard cream is ready to use.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 3 mm and 24 cm width (approx. 90 cm length).
- Cover the lower 1/2 side with 475 gram Nutella custard and close with the top side down.
- Cut the dough into pieces of 4 cm width and twist.
- Brush with Ovex Liquide.
- Final proof 45 minutes.
- Baking temperature 425°F.
- Baking time 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Glaze with Paletta Spray Neutral and sprinkle with broken roasted hazelnuts.
Yield 44 pieces